rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finally good news: pics of girls losing weight

Finally good news: pics of girls losing weight

Quote: (09-07-2012 10:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I understand that these people are excited to be thin for the time being. I'm happy for them, really, but this desire for e-props strikes me as weird. You want validation for something you're supposed to be in the first place? I've stayed thin... I don't post pictures asking for a pat on the back. I don't know, maybe I'm being a dick. Plus a lot of them are still fat to me even though they're at their ideal weight. 150 pounds for a girl is too heavy.

If you're a fat guy right now, lose the weight for you, not for redditors. If women start sucking your dick more then there's your validation.

Yeah, 148 for a 5-foot-6 chick? Too big. I'd expect 135 to be the heaviest for that height.

I hope she comes back in three years (since it looks like her wedding just past) and posts the pics of her well over two bills. Because you know it's going to happen.

Messages In This Thread