rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (09-05-2012 04:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I am a expert at mid 19th Russian history because my fucking wife went to bed early for 10 years.

[Image: lol.gif]

Amazing rant.

Here is the original link: http://donlak.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/g...mment-3047

Amazing it was.

I often ask blue pillers, "If marriage hadn't existed for centuries, would a man invent it today in 2012?"

The question answers itself. Women have everything to gain by marrying and nothing to lose. Men have almost nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Unless a man has a burning desire to raise kids in a nuclear family. Even then I'd tell him to a.) adopt and/or b.) become a mentor.

The thought of marrying....hell, the thought of merely having a live-in girlfriend makes me shudder.

If Obama rammed through an amendment to his insurance bill saying that in addition to buying health insurance, I have to marry or pay a fine, I would pay the fine.

I would pay a huge fine.

Messages In This Thread