rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Court orders husband to dig up parents' ashes

Court orders husband to dig up parents' ashes

Make no mistake about it fellas; we're at war. With women, with the government.

They're coming for everything you've worked for. Everything your family, your heritage, and your traditions have handed down to you, meager or grand as they might be.

Anyone who has been through a rough breakup knows that the woman you loved, the one who eagerly sucked your cock countless nights, that you fucked, watched movies with, had your meals with, got drunk with; once things were over with this woman it's like none of those memories ever existed. They can go from idolizing you, to making their life mission to destroy you in less than 24 hours.

The same ones on the streets, the same ones in the bars and on dating sites.

Do not make the mistake of thinking, "Nah, not MY girl, she's a sweetheart!"

Do not think, "This would NEVER happen to me, I'm an alpha!"

We're in the thick of it. Deep in the trenches, mortars are falling left and right, and they're moving in with the howitzers. It's only gonna get worse.

Every news article you read, about women cutting off men's penises, about women taking men for half their net worth, taking the dog, the car collection, the kids, every time you read something and you think, "Jesus, how much worse can it get?"

It's going to get worse.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread