rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

I'll have to say I haven't seen a legit girl have a kid out of wedlock. Hot girls yes but legit meaning a real job $100k+ and good looking.

I have seen them trap their men though, usually as many guys may confirm, as you get into mini LTRs your game gets weak. So they trap you right when they believe you can't do any better, eg when you haven't pulled a new girl in a while.

Girls are crazy manipulative. But who knows its not all that bad out there of you keep your wits about you.
Quote: (09-06-2012 09:17 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2012 04:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2012 03:38 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

What does marriage have to do with raising kids? You can impregnate a woman without a marriage certificate.

No woman you would want to have kids with would go for that.

Now I know we are all alphas who will game Russian supermodels to join our harem and have our children out of wedlock. [Image: whip.gif]

But in the real world no legit girl is going to have babies without marriage.

??????????????????????????????

This has been going on since the dawn of time - if she loves you enough, she's going to want to have your baby. Talking them out of it is a much bigger problem than talking them into it.

Yes, this applies to the elite as well. They're less risky than people with holes in their soul, but it WILL happen.

Messages In This Thread