rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:55 AM)obla Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2012 02:19 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I would have to go with RawGod and say you probably are not being sexual enough. How much escalation are you doing before you get them home? Even though Thai girls are reserved in public, I still do some escalation with them before we get to my place. I touch them, tickle a little, put my hat on their head if I'm wearing it, whatever.

to answer your question, before i take them home, i usually am holding their hand in public (depending on their comfort level), or kissing them at a lounge, or squeezing their arm/hand.

This may just be personal preference, but I wouldn't hold their hand. I think it sends a weak message. Maybe you are being too "lovey" with them and that is turning them off?

I rarely hold a girls hand. It is too boyfriendish. You want the physical escalation to be playful and sexual, not needy/boyfriend like.

If you are walking with a girl and feel the need to make some physical contact, do something playful. Give her a little shove/nudge with your shoulder (not too hard though, don't send her crashing to the ground lol) and a playful grin. That, or I like to put my hand and grab her around her ribs/side as we are walking and give a little squeeze/tickle. The will usually punch you, or try to shove you back or something.

If we are standing somewhere, like waiting for a cab, I will act like I am going to step on her toes. Then when they get off balance from trying to dodge your attempts, put your arm around her lower back and pull her in, lifting her up just slightly. if she is receptive to kissing in public, this is a good time to do it. Depending on how far I feel like pushing my limits, I may give her ass a quick squeeze here too.

Messages In This Thread