rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College daygame: How to get fast day game approaches

College daygame: How to get fast day game approaches

Gio, thanks for the long answers, I haven't fully digested them yet, much appreciated.

By the way, are you Italian or otherwise foreign?

Quote: (09-01-2012 01:43 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Also, I want to comment a bit on Basil's locations..

Quote: (08-31-2012 12:48 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

You generally sit down next to one or two girls, and you're stuck with them for possibly hours at a time.

You are never stuck! You can always get up and move. As a non student gaming on a college campus, there is no reason to sit down for hours. If you don't see alot of targets, get up and move.

You're right, you can move around every half hour if you really wanted to.

There's also the girls at the various help desks throughout the library. Find one where few are going up to it, so you can have a few solid minutes to flirt with the girl there. Go up to the desk with an innocuous library question, and quickly follow up by personalizing the conversation, making some comment about her, tell how you're just out of college or considering the business school, how you just moved nearby, etc. If she starts to respond with sizable answers, and asks you questions back, you should be able to get her number. Tease her about how she has the easiest job in the world and gets paid to do her homework.

Last time I was in this library I had the desk girl flirting with me pretty hard, after I went up to her for a legit question, but she wasn't cute enough to be worth closing.

Campus Grounds Watch out for campus security wheeling around and getting suspicious though...

Honestly, I have been gaming on college campuses for 10 years and I have never had this problem. Of course,
I do carry around a laptop bag so it looks like I am a student. Day game is just friendly conversation. It should just look like 2 people talking. I wouldn't worry about security unless you are going around asking girls if they wanna fuck. Just chit chat with girls and no one will suspect a thing.

I think it really depends on the campus. The school where I studied, I don't think it'd ever be a problem. But the school I have in mind, that's near me, has security guards wheeling around constantly. Schools in middle of cities are a lot more on guard for shit going down.

Cafeteria - Good while waiting in line and waiting for your food to order. Girls who are alone are prime, but cuties alone may be hard to come by. It might be tough trying to number close a cutie while her gaggle of friends are ten feet away, and she's bouncing in two minutes to her table.

I like these because I like to talk about food. Waiting in line is the perfect time to approach. Don't worry about her friends. If you are confident and smooth, she will go back to her table and tell her friends - "omg, guess what just happened! I just gave my number to that cute guy who was talking to me in line, he is like 27 and in grad school but he was just so confident, there was something about him, you know I have been wanting to bang an older guy!!"

I've never felt the cafeteria is a great choice. It's more like while you're there getting food, you may have some opportunities. Not meaning to be negative, I just find other parts of the campus much more rewarding.

If you see a girl alone, you can even boldly ask her to lunch right off the bat, "Hey, I was just getting lunch and figured you weren't eating with anyone either. You're welcome to join me, but you have to promise not to steal my fries." I did this once a looong time ago. There's a higher than usual risk of getting LJBF'ed, but it's worth a shot if you're already there.

Messages In This Thread