rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College daygame: How to get fast day game approaches

College daygame: How to get fast day game approaches

In my city there's a fountain in front of the university that is a typical meeting point because the main subway exit is nearby. There's girls waiting and I've opened girls twice there so far. (With one number close resulting.) The opener was basically me pacing around and looking around, then standing next to a girl I like, and finally asking her if this is the meeting place that people mean.

Example:

me: Hey. Is this the fountain that people refer to as the one in front of the university?
she: well, yes.
me: Hm... I think my date is not coming then.
she: really?
me: yeah, i've been waiting for 20 minutes.. i thought i was in the wrong place
she: no, that's it. why don't you call her?
me: i tried. i guess ill try again one more time... and who are you waiting for?

... and conversation starts. just ask her something about herself. like for example "hey are you scandinavian?", or "you look like you are just visiting.". it's very simple.

I kind of also like to tell a girl about a girl that flaked on me. It's the opposite of a DHV, but if you are a high value guy (good body language) I think this works in a way I can't explain. (But perhaps it just doesn't matter what you say, it's all the vibe. Like slightly self deprecating fun mixed with a high value thing: Talking to a hot girl like it's not a big deal.) Hm.

I wish I had more time to hang out there. It's useless in the evenings and at night.

Threads like this one are good so we get reminded that there are easy going opportunities everywhere.

Messages In This Thread