rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reviews of my books

Reviews of my books

Khoobi Roosh!!

Dude AWESOME forum!!

Timalover, I think I understand your situation. I see many Middle Eastern dudes who are doing their graduate studies here waste their $$ on hookers! I am friends with a few and I tried to talk them out of this but to no avail. I have recommended them to this forum and I hope they buy Roosh's books.

BTW bro could you recommend some books to me about this 'spiritually' stuff? I follow a Sufi school of thought but I'd say I'm at less than 5% of practicing. I don't really want to change my belief system, but just to get an understanding of other people's perspective about spirituality and all that!

Good luck habibi. Ashufak Bukra!!
Quote: (09-01-2012 11:00 AM)timalover Wrote:  

Dear Roosh,

I have already written one comment on one your posts to appreciate your teachings. But here, I would like to explain how your books and material have helped to change my life, and in this process, I want to point out several strategies that I have come up by myself after trying your materials. I think this should be very helpful to guys with similar situations to mine (international students).

First of all, I'm 25 right now, I am a graduate student from Middle East, I look fairly handsome and almost every girl thinks that I am from Spain. I started game about two years ago when I came to North America, unfortunately, at that time I had not read your books, so most of my approaches were during the night. Since most graduate students are chumps, I had to go alone and since it was the first time that I was going out at nights in my life (in my country we don't have clubs and I picked up girls in shopping malls) with not so much experience, I couldn't pull top notches. I had a few one night stands here and there, but I was not satisfied with the quality of the girls. Then I realized that I can easily make out with super beautiful girls in clubs where I don't talk to them, but once they ask me where I'm from, and I tell them the truth, they suddenly start to act cold, and even when I get the numbers, the flaking rates would be extremely high. So I decided to tell them that I am Spanish (I look very Spanish), it was effective to get one night stands several times, but still, I have not been to Spain and my Spanish was worse that Hola level! I also realized many girls could speak Spanish better than me and this killed the interaction. All of this happened two years ago, but then I met a girl that I really liked, I told her I'm half Spanish, but haven't been in Spain, we hit it off and we were dating for two years and recently got separated.

In the process of two years that I was living with my girlfriend, I became highly interested in Buddhism and spirituality. I read more than 100 books on different subjects, practiced different schools of yoga, and became close to an enlightened being! I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to try game again, this time I was lucky enough to surf on y our page. Your elderly openers completely changed my approach to girls. Now please understand my situation which didn't look very desirable:

I am middle eastern
I don't have cool friends
I haven't been uptodated in the music that girls listen to
Because of my practices in meditation, I don't drink
I live on shitty room in one of the residences on the Campus, my roommates are assholes and they live their pubes all over the washroom

I overcame all these shortcomings! As follows:

I saw that practicing meditation and being mindful of my feelings and thoughts, has been extremely helpful, it seems that I am no longer affected by approach anxiety, whenever fear arises, I just look at it and diminishes into nothingness, in a matter of a few seconds. It has also helped me, to put myself into a hypnotic state, that whenever I'm talking to a super hot babe, I feel no different that talking to a frog… I look absolutely untouched by her beauty.
Additionally, all of these 100 books that I have read give me very powerful tools to shoot the shit with girls. I move into kino very easily, when I tell her that I have learned how to read auras from this famous teacher in Antaya when she was 107 years old. And believe me, though I do not believe in any of this shit (I'm a scientist), I have picked up phd students who believe my words with all of their souls! Girls dig the spiritual stuff because of their worthless and shallow life, and they are in search of a man who has found happiness, and that's me, or at least, it's who I pretend I am! And I pull it off very easily.
I bang most of the girls on the second date, when I ask them to come to my place for a clean energy reading of their bodies. I teach them vipassana meditation and in this process in order to help them feel their sensations, I touch all of their body, and after 20 minutes we are making out like animals! And the sex starts after 1 hour usually. But if I had kissed her earlier, before bringing her home, we can jump to sex in 20 mins.

So right now, not only that I don't drink, I ask the girl on the first date, not to drink in the next few days so that it purifies her body for my final energy reading. I only do cold reading, and feed them what they have told me, and use my knowledge in body language, to find out a thing or two on her. I also tell her several stories that how my readings have turned out to be true on the others….
I'm practicing more and more everyday. In lunch breaks, I go on Campus and start hitting on girls. I feel that I'm improving everyday, and it's all due to your amazing books and advice. So thanks a lot bro!

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

Messages In This Thread