rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How PUAs, Including Roosh, are Further Exacerbating the Masculization of Women

How PUAs, Including Roosh, are Further Exacerbating the Masculization of Women

I can only speak of American girls: I think your points could be correct, if given a feminine girl to begin with. I've a favorite literary passage that says as much. But what you describe can only occur with a girl no older than 19, and is guaranteed to occur for the bulk of American women, whether by a 'PUA' or some other man. Even with girls 18 or 19 years old, the decay may be nearly complete, purely due to the toxic culture here. And players aren't getting at 15 year olds much.

The American woman often has outsize standards that ensure she'll end up with a man who won't love her. If she settles for a man who would love her, she may be incapable of loving him. She willfully refuses to do those things that would make him love her - eg show sweetness or care for him with home-cooked meals. She puts no value on pleasing her man. She fiercely guards her independence, casting a jaundiced eye on any romantic entanglements; she will not let herself love because that would give up too much 'control.' Before the player ever sets eyes on an American woman, the masculinization is complete. At that point, another cock in the vajeen won't have much impact.

Messages In This Thread