rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab sets girl up with a blind dude

Date Lab sets girl up with a blind dude

Quote: (09-01-2012 12:00 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Looking back on the previous Date Lab and also at similar situations, something is occurring to me...

Nowadays it seems like men, more than women, care about what they 'have in common' with a potential partner. But they don't realise that it's all bollocks; pick out any girl in the universe and I can probably string some tenuous connections with her because we might both like fish, or Southern Comfort, or have the same star sign - even though deep down we could be very incompatible.

I have pretty much nothing in common with the girl I'm dating at the moment, but we've been seeing each other for months and our way of thinking (in regards to social issues) and humour is similar. Guys think that if they can reel off 'things in common' with the girl then they have some sort of connection with them, but at the end of the day it comes down to your own Game and chemistry with the girl above everything else.

The sad thing is, the girls seem to realise this. Note how she doesn't talk about having anything in common with him at all, but rather focuses on his general character.

You make a very good point here. I've noticed the same thing-as my game has improved, whether of not I have anything "in common" with a girl has dwindled to almost zero in importance, at least in terms of getting the bang. Besides, I have a very broad range of interests and good conversational skills so I can always talk about something the girl is interested in. But, as you note, that mysterious thing called chemistry has to be present at least at a minimal level-that's all I need to begin to escalate the relationship. Whether or not we have the same interests, tastes, hobbies doesn't really matter.

On the issue of disability and girls, I'm reminded of a guy I went to college with. He was blind and in a wheelchair and appeared to have only limited use of his arms. Birth defects, I suppose. But he was a goodlooking guy-sort of the sensitive artistic type of look. Obviosly he was mentally normal and although i never knew him from what i observed he appeared to have a good personality.

This guy constantly had hot girls as his helpers- they would show up at the end of class to guide him across campus to his next class. And I don't mean a couple, he had a rotation of numerous ones over the course of the school year. I always wondered if these girls were sexually servicing him as well. I have to believe he must have gotten at least a BJ from time to time.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread