rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

This is exactly where I'm at now. The logic for everyone is as follows, if you're getting paid xyz dollars to do something that means you are worth much more or else you would be fired

I have cut out tons of people in my life and could not be happier. Most men try to "compete" the solution is to "collude". Unfortunately 90%+ of men just try to "snake you" out of things. Useless leeches.

I have a theory on Latin counties that hey are poor and therefore the men must work together to succeed. Here it's the reverse, be a complete cunt and look out only for yourself is what you are taught. This leads to cock blocking an pedestalizing.

Also why You should roll solo 90%+, most people drag you down, if they pull you up do everything to help them as well.

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:43 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

My experiences with Latinas, as well as SE asian women, is that they don't go after white guys because we're pussies. Actually, maybe that was the case with former bfs, but speaking for myself it's because I'm not controlling. Latinos and Asian men tend to be very traditional, controlling, and here's the key one: JEALOUS. Latinas and asian girls, in my experience, can deal with a traditional and maybe slightly controlling guy, but no girl on earth is attracted to jealous guys.

That's an interesting observation about men being torn apart. Totally agree. In recent years I've stopped hanging out with all my old friends, mainly because they've gotten married or we've gone separate ways. The only guys I'd want to hang out with these days are dudes that have some hardcore red-pill beliefs. I feel like since this society is so obsessed with sex, and there seems to be this underlying feeling of demand exceeding supply, it makes sense that men here would be so combative towards each other. Women here have us running in circles to get sex and in the meantime, they're winning the power struggle.

I've been thinking more and more about "scams". Ways to think outside the matrix, crack the code. Get enough smart guys involved and I think you acheive quite a bit...

Messages In This Thread