rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing A City: Russian Regions By Average Wage

Choosing A City: Russian Regions By Average Wage

Interesting opinion Greek about your experiences in Krasnodarski Krai. Maybe the nationalism you felt was more evident there what with it being a traditional Cossack region? I don't know if the nationalist feelings are as strong in other parts of Russia. Everyone will have different experiences but mine were the polar opposite.

My experience in provincial Russia:
I have only been outside of Moscow and Pieter once when I took a 12 hour train ride with a buddy East of Moscow into the Volga region ( Samara Region ). I know I've discussed that trip with some members previously but for those who I have not, it was a real eye opener. The people in general were immensely friendly especially the women. I remember being in a cafe with my I-phone out on the table. Three Gopniki were sitting at the next table and when they heard us speaking English one leaned over and advised me to hide my phone or it would be stolen. What he was implying was that HE would have stolen it had I not been a dumb foreigner! Any place where even the criminals look out for you is good in my eyes. Don't work like that in Moscow. We were in a town where tourists don't go and hence we were a real sight to behold for the locals. I went to the small shopping centre there whilst my friend went on a date with our hotel's bar woman and whilst queueing up to buy some sweets from a stall holder a group of girls gathered around me firing questions at me and giggling at my stupid answers just as was written in my friends post earlier in this thread. We got so many numbers in those three days,had dates,kiss closes and had nothing but great responses. People could not believe we were foreign and asked us to prove it by showing our passports. Funny. The town was also not run down but really well maintained,not an industrial shit hole as you imagine third tier to be. There was a club there playing cheesy R&B,cheap and full of immense talent,the hottest teenagers you have ever seen and unlike in Moscow very low bitch shields. Really good atmosphere. On our last night we were walking down the road when two girls hot walked past us on the street and said "good evening 'Vorkuta'" and laughed. They had heard of the two foreigners in town from some friends ( just as Greek described in his post about anonymity ) but it helped us,we were proofed. They took us to a bar where we danced,swapped numbers,had a grab of their asses and made promises etc. The problem was we had a train to catch the same night so no lay from them,I was so fucking tempted to stay. On our way to the station I got a sms from a girl I had met earlier asking if she could come say goodbye to me at the station. It was all too good to be true. The fact is I did not bang though. A couple of reasons: We did not pipeline and relied on day game and three days was not enough to fuck close. We spread ourselves too thin by meeting different women instead of concentrating on one ( I had three dates in one evening - that was complicated in a small town ). Also I was sharing a room with my mate so logistics were fucked which robbed my motivation to push for a close and tbh I'd been getting laid in Moscow so it was more of a reconnaissance trip ( that's my excuse anyway ). What it convinced me of was that if I had rented an apartment there for a month or two I would have been fucking the hottest women I have ever banged. It was too small to be banging a lot of women but I would have quite happily settled down for a couple of months with a stunning 20 year old and enjoyed a mini relationship.

That is not to say everyone will have a great experience like I did,there are so many factors contriving for or against you. If I'd visited in the summer maybe things would have been different or maybe a town 100km's down the road would not be as welcoming. You have to find your own paradise that suits you,your personality,budget,tastes etc.

I agree with what my friend said in the post of his I posted earlier about smaller towns being better for the wow factor however I agree with Greek too about less then a million meaning you get known which may not be beneficial. Therefore the solution is to find a town that is surrounded by other towns. Here is a photo I took of a random page in my Russian road atlas:
[attachment=7473]

What this shows is an area of European Russia. All the towns are third tier so if you rented an apartment in let's say Ivanovo ( for non Cyrillic readers it's the one near the bottom ending in the letter 'O' ) you would have 4 or 5 other hunting grounds to exhaust all within 100km of each other. Just think,that is about 20 to 30 provincial disco-clubs where you can run game without being known. You could visit them in rotation but having your base in one so that you have a comfortable set up,nice cheap apartment,gym membership,a small solid social circle for when you are bored. That set up suits me best as I don't like large cities as much,they are expensive and less personal. And egotistically I don't feel as 'special' in them but merely just another dude from the west.

For you guys who do like big cities then you could find a large million resident city but surrounded by other larger and smaller ones so you can have the best of both worlds like this:
[attachment=7474]
If you based yourself in Chelyabinsk you'd have the choice of Ekaterinburg and Ufa too and a host of little towns. You'd have untold thousands of women to pursue but you'd not be able to DHV your nationality as much since even the girls living in the smaller towns would have visited and probably spent a lot of time in the larger towns surrounding their shit hole and hence would not be so overawed by your mystique.

I have also spent a lot of time in Belarus in the provinces but only in the East of the country and that is notoriously hard to bang consistently in. The good thing about Belarus in comparison to Russia is it's damned cheap. You can rent apartments there for $200 USD a month. That won't get you shit in Russia. You can also eat very cheaply in Belarus if you don't mind eating in Stolovayas ( some are surprisingly good ) which are dirt cheap. Everything is cheap in Belarus but what you gain in your pocket you lose in the openness of the provincial women imo. In second tier Belarus I have failed miserably at times due to the women seeing a lone man as a sex tourist or just as someone to be hugely suspicious of. Don't rule it out as I have had some great times BUT it was not as relaxed as in Russia or anywhere near as manic and fun. There is a definite difference between Russians and Belarussians,the latter being more reserved. Better for an LTR maybe but not as much fun for trying some debauched short trips.

I have not been to second tier Ukraine except for a brief trip to Uzhgorod so any input into experiences there would be welcome.

Messages In This Thread