rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Quote:Quote:

Men lack the common bond of brotherhood in the US. Women have made sure that they break all bonds between guys and their friends...

Interesting.

I think this comes from scarcity mentality. Or scarcity reality. There are too few quality women for too many horny dudes and all of life just becomes a nightclub with a shit ratio. Dudes are walking around thinking it's the pussy apocalypse, and every attractive girl is the last barrel of non-radioactive drinking water. Every piece of ass is life and death and if another guy gets in your way it's Thunderdome.

There's also a viable endgame in these more traditional cultures. Eventually you tone down chasing pussy, find a nice girl, wife her up, give her some kids. Fuck your secretary or maid or whatever on the side, in an arrangement that society tacitly winks at. When that happens, sure you want to be talking to other dudes at the party. When your pussy supply is taken care of, by all means, go talk about carburetors with Jose. Me, I'm horny and I need to go hit on your sister.

We don't have an endgame. "Blue pill" types have "I'll find a nice girl and settle down and NEVER SEE ANOTHER HUMAN VAGINA AGAIN." "Red pill"/ game culture has largely picked up this paranoid MRA virus of "I'm never gonna get married because the bitch will steal my kids and money! I'm gonna stay single and keep fucking bar skanks forever!"

These Latin guys have a middle path. They think "I'll find a nice girl and settle down, and I'll turn the pussy chasing from an 8 down to a 4. Keep it quiet and not make any waves." The wives don't give a shit as long as you don't embarrass them. And obviously the women don't make it seem like such a fucking nightmare to come home to them every night. They can cook; they can fuck; they don't treat the concept of raising kids like it's a syringe full of AIDS.

When that's your endgame-- when your culture isn't confusing as fuck and doesn't make both married and single life a crippling hell for dudes-- when there's a clear path laid out and a tradition you can follow that actually makes people happy-- then you can kick back and be a man and fucking enjoy yourself. Talk to Jose about carburetors while the girls cook.

It's a beautiful dream. Too bad their girls pork up so bad after the first kid.

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread