rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I met a American girl tonight

I met a American girl tonight

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I was out with my sexy Dominican girl last night and we did a walking tour/ bar hopped. I took her to the Dunedin brewery and it was full of hippy frumster chicks. She asks a lot of questions like why do you go to my country etc etc and I nodded up at the girls on the back deck near us. They were dressed like shit, pounding shots from a bottle they walked on the deck with and talking some real stupid shit. Nonstop. She said why did you bring me here? I ignored her and just watched her face for a while. Priceless. She made it through half her beer then I moseyed her over to the lesbian vegetarian Mexican restaurant there was some girls who looked like hipster versions of Alice from the brady bunch and we got a real stupid waitress who couldn't figure out our drink order. 1 giant Margarita patron. I could see the look on her face again she said " Ju Know vat kind of place this is? " lol Directly from there we went to the gay nightclub (for my personal enjoyment I didn't tell her) and we sat down outside at a table with a couple who waived their friends over who were all dudes dressed like girls I sent her to get me a drink and the female bartender looks like she can bench 300+ many times. She came back looking at me now pissed again. "Ju messing Vit me?" I said ok ok we can go now when we go back to our hotel she started laughing and said why would you bring me to this town? I'm never coming back here again. Good times.

So you've taken to [Image: troll.gif] your dates? Your forum life and your real life are becoming one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread