rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

just to add.

Quote:Quote:

Then I got on 66, and it was backed up, and I was like, “Oh, Lord, I’ll be late, and she’ll be upset, and that will start the whole date off wrong.”

I thought, He’s really cute but kind of young. I noticed he had a very nice smile, and he was very well put together: chinos, button-down, bow tie.

Put together doesn't mean hot, sexy, or attractive. Look at what she's not saying.

Chris: I look like I’m 14. I look like a high schooler, but we’re actually the same age. My first reaction was, Wow, she looks so old. She handles herself so maturely. She’s definitely attractive. I have a thing for blondes. So that worked out well.

game fucking over on so many levels. I wish there was a way to show him this thread.

edit: I have to keep coming back to add more.

Claire: I wouldn’t say there was blatant flirting. I’m not good at picking that up. It takes me a while to see how I feel. It felt more natural when we got out on our own, out of the constrictive environment of the restaurant and got ice cream. That’s when I had a chance to think about a second date.

lol you couldn't pick it up because it wasn't there! Second date?!?! Uhhhh, I didn't realize you even had a first date.

Messages In This Thread