rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep thoughts by el mechanico

Deep thoughts by el mechanico

I've been thinking more than usual lately and would like to share some of my thoughts with you guys here....

I read Roosh's thread on meeting an American girl this morning and it got me thinking..

I'm 43 and don't LTR. I've barely done it in all these years. Why?

I thought and think I figured it out. These women want to destroy the sanctity of my home. That's it. My house runs like a swiss watch and it just can't be. They have to try and fuck it up. Every single one of them. Even my kids mom didn't last 60 days at my place before she tried turning into a dysfunctional house. She wanted to tear a wall down and build a giant laundry room on top of my back deck just because my machines are stackable. Mind you this woman dresses out of the dryer every day.

I watch this unfold weekly and it's the same shit over and over..Here are the steps..

1. Meet girl
2. Bang girl
3. She hangs out
4. She fucks with your food and adds no value to the kitchen
5. She complains about what I eat
6. She wants her friends to stop by
7. She starts talking loudly on her phone and helps other peoples drama
8. She gets involved with the drama
9. She needs to bring it to my place
10. She asks me to get involved slowly. Example..Donnas boyfriend just trashed her car can you look at it? Or my sister is coming over she got fired etc..
11. I stop letting her come over
12. She feels rejected
13. She stalks me
14. I cut contact

I can't tell you guys how many times this has gone down.

In closing ..If you want to ruin your life let your girl come over or give her a house key.

A couple years ago I didn't know what feminism was or cared but I did know that my mom could make me something decent to eat and no other woman could or cared so I tried to figure it out. My journey led me to looking online about girls that didn't cook then that got me thinking than a few friends had girls that made good food and they were South American. I started looking into that which ended me up here at the RVF.

Messages In This Thread