rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VKontakte Game

VKontakte Game

Quote: (08-24-2012 07:33 AM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2012 03:27 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2012 08:33 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2012 10:27 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

When you do a search don't even bother messaging the first 100 or so girls that show up. They seem to be the most popular. Take a look at their followers before you message them. Check the number of followers, if they have 20,000 followers, the likelihood of them responding and/or accepting your friend request is close to zero. Anything more than a couple of hundred followers, don't even bother.

Yeah I tend to avoid the ones with 20k+ followers, I've just been mass adding girls and I started adding after I scrolled down a bit(I didn't do this as much before) allot more girls have responded with accepting or messaging. My rate has definitely increased since messaging only online and scrolling down a few pages.

So you just add them then send them a message later?

Yeah, but most of the time I don't even have to message them they usually message me saying 'Знакомо?' (Do we know each-other) Then I just take it from there.

If they accept me and we get talking I mention I'll be in there city at x date and they always ask for how long and why? Only message the girls who are single though, I made the mistake of messaging a girl who had a boyfriend (by mistake) and she told him and he got very aggressive towards me, It gave me a laugh.

Haha yeah, that's the ideal scenario right there. Mess with the wrong russian and he will fly over on his private jet, find where you live, and end your life.

Messages In This Thread