rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Thanks for posting that link nmmooreland20 elayabarde. From doing a bit of research, wednesday nights are a good night for pick up specially in the bars of Wan Chai as it's ladies night and bars are packed from what I read online. Sunday afternoon also appears to be one of the best and easiest pickings in the bars OF Wan Chai where all the domestic workers from the Phils, Indonesia, Malaysia have their day off and they go to Wen Chai to relax and have their needs met as they are also horny girls after all. I've been also trying to line up some girls from DIA and CB that I will be meeting in HK.

I'm supposed to stay a few days there and on the Friday or Saturday, will be heading to Guangzhou but after reading the reports of the Sunday afternoon fun in Wan Chai, I'm seriously contemplating extending my stay in HK for a few days. Has anyone in here experienced the Sunday afternoon pick up scene at Wen Chai?

Messages In This Thread