rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sigma, Alpha, or Beta?

Sigma, Alpha, or Beta?

The Alpha vs. Beta debate can be ridiculous around here at times, but after reading Heartiste's latest blog about body types, and Krauser's post on Sigma vs. Alpha, I believe that it might help all of our games to know where we all stand stand in this spectrum that is more than just Alpha vs. Beta.

We all need to be congruent in our game. Knowing what tribe you fit into, and how you fit into that tribe, can help you figure out the best way to sell yourself.

I think that grade-school social relations are probably a close approximation of what our social hierarchies looked like at the end of our most recent evolution.

To me, Alpha is the captain of the football team. They guy who has it made in society.

Sigma is the bad-ass rebel guy.

Beta is the guy who just goes to school and does his homework etc.- the good boy who spectates on the sigmas and alphas. The beta secretly wishes he were either one.

My sense is that the guys at RVF are, at heart, Sigmas. We are the lone-wolves who were not the captains of the football team, and reject or distrust society. If we were Alphas, we probably wouldn't be reading RVF in the first place.

We are the rugged individualists, the Clint Eastwoods of the dating market.

Instead of trying to be the Alpha leader of society, might it not be better to just embrace the more mysterious Sigma/solo side?

Personally, I've always felt a greater affinity for the outsider. I think my heart is more the loner's. So far, I've done my best best rolling solo.

Messages In This Thread