rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

I'm back from weekend partying. Thread is kinda funny and I probably deserve some abuse for throwing the provocative troll word "feminist" into the title.

I was originally antagonized by the reflexive jock sniffing support for convicted rapist Darrell Williams. The reporting was bad, but this case was not even close to next-morning-regret. I was further aggravated by reports that Williams' teammates had harrassed and groped women too. That is really ineffective game.

Matt Forney recently blogged about feminists confusing rape with PUA. Guys should really condemn opportunistic exploitation of incapacitated women. PUA is the opposite because it involves seducing willing women. Lower actual rapes will ultimately undermine the credibility of false allegations.

Let me go a little further (hopefully no troll). If your game is tight then false rape accusations are little risk. I'll grant a few exceptions for special situations (e.g., Athlone is a student-athlete who might date interracially). You don't hear problems from many of the biggest players on this forum. Roosh wrote that you generally shouldn't be embarrassed at encountering a lover on the street. If regret and false rape allegations are such a problem then maybe you need to improve your game, throw back a few drunk crazy bitches, or even take an extra date to solidify your attraction. The players I admire have the opposite problem of selecting from the multitudes of women chasing them

Messages In This Thread