rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

hahaha, just continue.. there was a "hot black chick" population at my college when i was there.. not many black people at all but there were a handful of cuties. i'm from brooklyn and grew up with black girls.. love them the same as any others and treat them the same as any others. dont see why you wouldn't unless they fall out of that "educated" category.. i would replace educated with the word sophisticated or classy..

i was home for a week recently and wokring out in the park. approached 2 black hotties and got the number of the hotter one. called her out the next night to a wine bar in prospect heights my sister's wife bartends at. i was halfway through an expensive bottle and had a french dip before the chick showed up, i poured her a glass. she took one sip, sat low leaned back and said, "Daaaaaayyum, nigga this shit is some fiiiiine wiiiiine" i got up to use the necessities and basically ran for it.. lol..

apparently the sister in law saw it and made up some excuse to smooth it over.. she tell's the story every time she sees me.

Messages In This Thread