rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City

New York City

Holy shit.

So on Tuesday I end up going to that benefit I posted about - and it turns out they had an afterparty at PHD - one of those promoter driven "bottles and models" clubs that I've never been able to get into.

However Tuesday, because having the little wristband from the benefit meant I had access.

And FUCK. Girls everywhere, favorable ratios everywhere. This is the type of scene most regular dudes can never get to access but I got into by sheer accident.

And even though I was blind drunk from the open bar the charity benefit provided, I still decided to run some game. And here's the best part - it worked on one of the hottest girls there. Turns out she is a 19 year old model and the stuff that I usually have to back up with layers and layers of game she digested right away.

I'm seeing her today and I'm pretty excited.

I can see now why bouncers, promoters, and other people "in charge" protect this scene with their lives. Give a regular dude access to these kinds of scenarios and he will clean up.
On Tuesday I felt that all the bullshit I went through before - the sausagefests, the bitchy 6s, all the trials and tribulations of game, were all training so that I could be ready when I enter a club like this.

And this was a Tuesday, around 11:30 to 1:30, when most regular motherfuckers are asleep.
NYC guys - you owe it to yourself to get access to these places. It's worth the loss of sleep and money spent on redbulls to drag your ass to work the next morning.
your dick will thank you for it.

Messages In This Thread