rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

Divorco, I would love to see more common ground between feminists and... PUA's, MRA's, whatever we are. RVF members and Heartiste commenters. Guys who admit that we want to get laid. That's the big virtue in the whole world of "game" that the rest of American men don't have: honesty. We want to fuck, and we say so. It is not evil to want to fuck. Let's figure out the best way to pursue this thing, fucking, that makes both men and women happy.

But feminists, and by "feminists" I mean "internet feminists," define themselves by not finding common ground with men. They define themselves by being at war with men. They think what hurts men helps women.

They see it as a war. And so do we, a lot of the time. It's Israel vs. Palestine. The reality is, it would be a lot better for everyone if we all figured out a way to live together. But we won't, because we won't give up our grievances. The sacred right to complain is more important than happiness.

What it ultimately come down to is: all human interaction is about sex. We admit it; they don't. We're right; they're wrong. But your larger point, that feminists should not be our enemy, is accurate. I hold out my hand to feminists in friendship.

I'm a man, so I know they will never take it.

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread