rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

July 2012: Hottest Month on Record

July 2012: Hottest Month on Record

Quote: (08-08-2012 10:08 PM)painter Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2012 09:45 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Thirty years ago they were predicting the impending Ice Age....

Exactly, one day it's an imminent ice age, the next it's global warming, and now it's this mysterious climate change. Take your pick, slap some "science" together and see how many suckers you can scare.

They can't give an accurate 10 day weather forecast but a logical man is supposed to believe they know what it's going to be like in 10, 20, 30 years? I'm not buying it.

It's called weather, now get on with your life.

Yeah, environmentalists will then say that "weather" and "climate" are different, and we can use different models to predict them because they are different. So even if we can't predict the weather we can still predict the climate.

I'll then retort by saying that I agree there's a difference, but that we still don't know anything about either of them. Then they get really really pissed off

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread