rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Jose Costa Rica Data Sheet

San Jose Costa Rica Data Sheet

Quote: (08-05-2012 01:53 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:04 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

One thing I do like about Costa Rica is the diversity of women, since you can meet women from several different countries there. In addition, CR is close to several other countries if you want to travel around.

I've met some pretty well-educated women in CR. I never got the vibe like women are desperate to find a gringo to get out of their country or looking for a Western Union novio like you have in some other countries. Every chica you meet in CR also doesn't have kids, like some other countries. They may not be super easy like in some other countries, if you are looking for easy.

Good points. I never thought about the fact that every girl in Costa Rica does not have kids, but it appears to be the case. This is in direct contrast to countries like the Dominican Republic, where outside of the elite classes, it is at least somewhat rare to find a girl over twenty who does not have kids. The women in Costa Rica also have better education than the women of many other Latin American countries. Many people state that the reason for this is that Costa Rica does not have an army and the government therefore has more money to invest in education.

Yes, that is a big problem in Colombia. Too many young single mothers and increasing chubbines, which puts a premium on the young skinny hotties who dont have kids. If Costa Rica is not suffering from an increase in chubiness(which CR experts would know). Then that combined with the lack of single mothers, makes it a very attractive country, for a player who knows spanish.

Messages In This Thread