rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

approach #98 eliza

approach #98 eliza

I think this story is at least 50% fake. Regardless I'll help you because even if it is fake, you're just a young guy who wants to know what's attractive/unattractive behavior and you're making up this story in order to ask for help without looking totally inexperienced.

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:10 AM)HusseinsVoice Wrote:  

how beta was i in this?
should i have gone for the bang?
what if she wants a relationship? i didnt tell her i didnt want one

How beta were you? Extremely. Being beta is a state of mind more than anything. You're too hyped about the entire process; from getting her number, to going out to the date, getting the kiss, and cutting the date short. I can read the excitement between the lines, and being excited is the last thing you want to be.

Relax.

Should you have gone for the bang? Yes, always go for the bang. This lesson takes a long time for most guys to learn. The sooner you bang her, the more she will like you.

What if she wanted a relationship? Who cares. You're overthinking it. If she wants a relationship it means she really likes you, and you've ran some tight game. Take it as a compliment.

Whether or not you want to go into a relationship is up to you. Don't worry about it either way. If you don't go with her, it's not a big deal because there will be other girls. If you do go with her, it's not a big deal because the odds are extremely high it won't last anyways (since you're a newb).

And once you've become more experienced, you'll learn how to string the girl along while banging other girls behind her back so you can enjoy the benefits of a relationship (intimacy, lots of sex) without the downsides (being tied to one girl for your pleasure).

Now, don't post on the forums again until you've really approached some women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread