rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming Shyness Through Gaming

Overcoming Shyness Through Gaming

Thanks man.
So after one of the better girls from earlier this week didn't return my call, I was feeling a bit down. However, I used it to push myself harder at the club tonight. Rolled in late about 90 minutes before closing. Within 30 seconds, I walked right up to a cute latina and struck up convo. After 45 minutes of chit chat, dancing, and "winning over" her friend, they were ready to take off (got the number). The friend actually suggested I take the latina home, but she said nope. Latina asks what kind've car I have (typical Los Angeles B.S.) and when she was impressed with my response, she followed me to my car and got in. After some kissing, I dropped her off at her friend's car (upon her request) and said "Get out." After a pretty sad look on her face, I said "Hey just kidding you'll be hearing from me." Was funny, I guess I could've pushed the ride home a little more. Still, was happy and my dancing was looking a little better this time.

Messages In This Thread