rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympic thread(Everything else)

Olympic thread(Everything else)

Quote: (07-30-2012 01:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

We have a thread focused on the hot chicks and whatnot.
How about a thread about just the random things that are happening

Right now..Fencing.
South Korea V Germany

*Big-Baller/Bragging/Derailment Alert*

I once banged a girl who was ranked in the Top 10 in the U.S. in fencing. I think, at her peak, she was like #7. She was a national champion and all those kinds of accolades. She almost joined the Olympic team, but missed the cut-off by one spot or something. Her quads were like tree trunks, but in a hot, feminine way--hard to describe. Her LMR was top-shelf. She never said a word of objection, just stopped me with her compact (she was small), but ultra-strong body. I'm not surprised she was a good swords-woman, which she later confirmed in a demo.

I think at one point during the escalation proceedings, after several minutes of wrestling with her to get some clothes off, she uttered something like, "I don't think you can do it" and grinned smugly. She was an arrogant, though quiet, little turd. (In conversation, she'd answer questions with stuff like, "because I'm the best," and was only like 10 percent joking.) I could tell she getting off big-time on blocking me and having me try to defeat her to fuck her. Her legs were extraordinarily strong and, to make matters worse, I was a little out of shape at the time. It was a war of attrition, but my motivation was strong. I dug deep, pinned her feisty-ass down, pulled off her clothes in sections, and raw-dogged.

Weird, but great sex. Supremely memorable.

[Image: tdcs.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread