rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs suck

Clubs suck

I am probably one of the older dudes on the site and YES, there comes a times where the "return on investment" of clubs is not good. The key is hitting a club during a certain event in a city. At the same time (like someone pointed out), rooftop parties and the like are better. You can also visit dives (like someone else pointed out) BUT you may also increase the danger and you probably won't find that many 8's & 9's...but then again, you may find more chicks will fukk on the first night.

If you are residing in a big city, try clubs in smaller towns where you will stick out. For instance, I am in the DC/MD area but I may hit up a club in York, PA. For one, those chicks will KNOW you are not from there plus the drinks are probably cheaper and (at least in my case), I pretty much know I have more money than those guys in York, PA.....and the women will know.

Drawback....you WILL have to throw more fish back into the water...less of them in shape and/or with prettier faces.

Messages In This Thread