rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Hydro,

All I meant is what is sufficient to get into the game; not what is necessary. The three items I listed are the bare minimum, which, for the average guy who hates hard work and reading, is all he needs.

Of course you may find some useful things in other PUA's... because when you write about everything like these guys do, you are bound to hit a few gems of truth in between the piles of bullshit.

The number one thing a man needs to learn game is practice; give him a few basic tracts to give a gist of what's going on and then he's good to go. And the three items I listed is everything someone needs to start. Mystery Method and Routines work as training wheels; after he understands what the method and routines are trying to accomplish, he can move beyond them fairly quickly and be on his own. Once he grasps the basics he may find other PUA's to be useful. But I wouldn't start with other PUA stuff because it's more likely to put bad ideas into his head and distract him from reality.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread