rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I be a nicer person, not a brutally honest weird asshole

How do I be a nicer person, not a brutally honest weird asshole

Hey, I have problems alienating myself from other people. I say whatever it is in my mind(unless it is really crazy or bad) and very egocentric, I don;t seem give a fuck what other people think about if it does not spark/relate my interest and keep talking about my interests.
I was never able to make too many friends and I don't get along with my family either(they complain about me, I complain about them). I was not too big on using cellphone for the most part(I have not had a cell for more half a year, during teen years I would never use it), probably should get a phone when I get some money. I say alot of random abnormal/inappropriate shit that makes people laugh, but it seems like they are laughing at me, not with me maybe. Like people would talking about school, I would bring up "how hot are slavic pussy." If people talk about hooking up, "I would ask do u fuck girls in the ass or shit like that", People would be talking religion, I would say,"if you had lift a building with bare hands and travel beyond faster than sound, wouldn't people think u are like godlike?"
I also went an academics focused school, people did not hang out with me too much, people were kind of nerdy. Damn, in some state school, I could of honed up asshole game maybe. When I studied abroad, I felt I fitted in better, people were more friendly.
I just want to do whatever I want.I seem to focus on all sorts of negative shit about this world all the time and hard to focus on the positive shit. I seem to naturally lack empathy towards other people , even family. I am maybe too goal-oriented about things I like . I am also complacent and lazy about things idon't care about. I am take things for granted and unappreciative especially to family.(hard to appreciate when they bitch and criticize about me all the time). I am not too outgoing either. I am friendly with people I like though and care about them to a certain extent. I might have hard time keeping a job being like this. I am like conceited too. I suck at lying, maybe i am ok with omitting the truth.
I view people as a whole fairly negatively(kind of misanthropic), especially bitches(although a part of me really like them) after reading Roosh, ROissy, and MRA stuff, maybe not a bad thing, I should distrust them. I am indifferent about a lot of possibly important(I mean what other people consider important) things.
how do I make friends with people and not sound weird and say offensive things out of and suck up to people I don't like? How do I care about what people think about when I don't have same interest or I don;t like them? How do I convince someone to care about me and get along, make connections, would not I have to lie and suck up to people, and do small talk? Being positive about certain things and sucking up is so hard for me. How do I care about more things in life in general?

Messages In This Thread