rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milan, Italy - Datasheet

Milan, Italy - Datasheet

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:06 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Great report Vicious and travel 85, Good to know there are a plenty of 8's and above/ beauty in Italy , more then Miami but how stuck up are they, what's your approach angle, are they DTF, care to share a story of a pick up ?

I think Naughtynomad does a good job on his site where also rates girls on ease of hook up, Essentialy what I am asking is What is the ease of hooking up with a 7 or above in Milan ?

Thanks and Happy Hunting.....

Hi Lothario,

I did not do any pickup while in Italy, but I will KJ in the next few sentences and share what I think.

I went to visit a male friend in Italy. He said that in Italy the name of the game is social circle game and from what I saw and could infer, I would have to agree with him, with a small caveat below.

My friend said that many Italian men go to Brazil and Cuba to chase tail. And from what we've learned from the Rooshv forum, they also go to DR to do the same. Now, why in the world would they do so in droves given the sheer plethora of beautiful women in Italians? Surely, the men do not go to those places because they can't find women as beautiful in their own country. And since Miami is mostly Cuban and having seen and interacted with many girls from DR, I can assure you that the women of Cuba and DR have nothing on the Italians as far as looks are concerned. I would suspect the same to be true of Brazil (based on the documentaries and pictures I have seen of Brazilian women, even though we all know that many Brazilian women are extremely beautiful).

Thus one can conclude that Italian women are a hard nut to crack. I surmise that Italian women are to the average joe trying to get a nut what the Argentinian women are to the would player visiting Argentina: a vexing conundrum.

When I went out a night to a couple of bars and small clubs, I notice that everyone knew 5 or more people in the joint. No one was rolling dolo and everyone was connected to several other people. This is in line with what my friend told me about the mating scene in Italy.

So if you want to slay locals in Italy, I'd strongly suggest you pipeline as much as possible before going there. And when I say "pipelining", I mean pipelining both girls and guys. Girls for possible romance or friendship; and guys for possible friendship. I notice that the people there are much more warmer to you if you are introduced to them by someone they know. For example, I went to a get together with my friend where I was able to meet and interact with some of his friends. I met one cute girl there who was given me all sorts of IOIs and very happy to meet an American. This was the most IOIs I had gotten on this trip to Europe. The main cause of this, I believe, is because I met her through her social circle. So if you know some people on the ground and they introduce you to their friends, I think that would go a long way in securing a flag for you in Italy.

The caveat to this, as alluded above, is if you have super game ability like, say, Roosh, then I can see how you could slay the locals much easier and frequently than the average joe. The people of Italy (both men and women) were the nicest and warmest people as a group that I met on my trip. (This holds true mainly in the daytime.) So if you daygame a lot, by asking directions, elderly chat, and other game routines, I can see how you can set up a lot of Day 2s with the girls there. For they are very friendly and can be gamed way easier when they are away from their peers.

But like I said above, this is all KJ since I did not actually try to game the locals while I was there. This would be my blueprint to game Italian girls. I suspect that the Italian women are very much like their Argentinian counterpart (They are the same people after all).

So these are my thoughts, and I hope they help.

Messages In This Thread