rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to meet simple, introverted girls?

Where to meet simple, introverted girls?

Quote: (07-25-2012 12:10 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 08:01 PM)Julius_Cesar Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:40 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Libraries, coffeeshops, freshmen orientation seminars, small colleges, small town pools, stuff like that.

Also, not sure if you guys are big on American girls (I'll assume you aren't), but generally the girls in the Minnesota/Dakotas area are hotter and more introverted than most.

When I was meandering north from Kansas to Nebraska to Iowa to Minnesota it was like night and day. I went from seeing Arizona Sweet Tea-swigging fatasses in leotards lumbering down the streets to seeing modestly dressed slender natural-blonde semi-hotties nearly everywhere.

Blame the British blood, British descended people are the most hideous human race on the place (at least of the white variety). Once you hit Minnesota, dakotas, michigan, etc you get much better genes around there (mostly scandinavian, german and some dutch blood etc).

Most white americans are descendants of the british/Irish (I know some studies claim its german heritage the most common but its hardly true) people hence they are below average for european standards in the looks department.

Surprised your still around Mr Troll, the fact that you can't even spell your idol's name correctly is a dead give away
Did the truth hurt you so much? Im guessing you are a brit...

Messages In This Thread