rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

14 people killed during Batman premiere
4 people killed during Batman premiere
Not trying to derail thread with a short vs tall debate but all things being equal among a group of friends(Game,looks money) height is usually the deciding factor. I have been on both sides of the coin, the tallest and the shortest guy around and it matters. A lot. While I agree after an approach you still have to put in work, what type of competition he was dealing with in Colorado that a 6`3" 24 year old athletic good looking PHD candidate can't get laid? I think there's more to this story than an AFC who went thru the trouble of planning(He put more thought into this than the average mass shooter) all of this just because he couldn't get no puss.

But I digress, I see the NRA and Fox News Are on full attack mode but they really have nothing to worry about. Barry is not going to take their guns away. At least not yet. Now if this happens again between now and the election, I can see even flip floping Romney supporting some type of of assault weapon ban because he would be too scared of alienating independents.

@Assman, What can you possibly need an AR-15 with a high capacity magazine for? Also, serious question. You mentioned you are Indian decent Don't you get weird stares at gun shows?

Messages In This Thread