rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

I see what you're saying and agree. But looking back, it's clear that American women are on a whole 'nother level - to them, any expression of desire for women is disgusting. My favorite example of this is one I love to tell - I was in a bus full of Americans in a foreign country, on an academic program. The guys were raving about how cute the local girls were, and the American girls responded with "ugh, you guys are such pigs." Not five minutes later, the girls were cooing "ohmygod the guys here are sooo cuuute."

Quote: (07-22-2012 12:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

So, Basil, to answer your original assertion, do the same things you've learned to do with American women. Never let on to women how much you've worked to earn their affection, because it will only lower your value.

On that note, I had an impromptu date with an OKC chick. She proceeded to tell me "You're negging the shit out of me." I gamely asked her what this 'negging' is, and I got a brief lesson in game from her, complete with a citation of 'The Game.' Of course, she proudly concluded that because she could pick it out and tell when one of these marauding players would use it, it had no effect on her. Ha... no.

Messages In This Thread