rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote: (07-22-2012 09:40 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 08:25 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah, this always gets me. One time an older woman asked me,

"Why did you learn how to swing dance?"
I told her, "In order to meet women."
Her face formed a scowl. "Well, that's boring."

I thought to myself... "What the fuck?"

Not defending it, but this dynamic has an easy explanation and is essentially just another manifestation of female hypergamy turned fantasy.
I touched on this dynamic in this older post. Basically, women love very attractive men who are, for whatever reason, very understated in their expression of this attractiveness. They do not try to show or do-they just are.

A man who can display very attractive traits while also conveying the notion of effortlessness and aloofness towards them (read: he's just being him, no concern for the women he may or may not attract, doesn't seem to exert any effort to show the traits to girls, etc) is the man women respond best to. He who seems to try the least, wins. This is why pre-selection is such a powerful weapon for guys.

You're looking at modern Western sluts women, and taking their behavior as the embodiment of the female sex. Probably, sprezzatura is always desirable. But maybe this temperament of contempt discussed comes about when the mating market shifts from a dating and marriage market to a hookup market. In a hookup market, girls have strange men propositioning them constantly - the average girl could walk into most any bar and go home with 80%+ of the men there. She's competing with whatever else he can get that night. When it's a marriage market, eg girls won't put out until a serious relationship or marriage is formed, she's no longer just competing with his options for that night, but for his options for the rest of his life, more or less. Under those conditions, men are more selective.

So modern women are very glib about the challenge that most normal men face of meeting women. They can't relate at all, because they have no problem meeting men. If they were looking for attractive husbands, they might relate, because that's harder than finding a flavor of the night.

For instance, people 50 years ago would have neighborhood dances, explicitly for the purpose of meeting members of the opposite sex to date. We are pruder than the men and women of the 1950's in that respect - no one but players and social outcasts say to themselves, "yeah, I'm doing this to meet girls." Even when going out to bars and clubs. You're going because 'you like the music,' 'you like to dance,' 'you like clubbing.'

This wouldn't be such an issue, if modern women were not solipsistic - fundamentally, they don't believe in any reality outside their own. That's why they always think they have it hardest - no one else really exists. Solipsism probably has always existed as a tendency in the female psyche, but women in past eras had a lot of mundane obligations that humbled them and kept them 'down to earth.' Now, they can't even be bothered to cook for themselves, yet are constantly lionized by the media for doing nothing more than being a girl, while men are derided. Thus the off the charts solipsism of modern Western women.

Messages In This Thread