rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

I'll take my kid to the park today. Who's going to be with most the other kids? The grandparents. Like I said before, everyone is single. They talk to me and it's just a matter of minutes before they start telling me the fucked up shit the mom is doing and why they have the kid.

I live this shit. The last two girls that have been here for sex have been fired from their jobs in the last 7 days. Why? Because they're obsessed with their personal/lovelife. One of them was taking the nights off that she knew I didn't have my kid because she wanted to be available the other one was fucking with her phone all day and not getting anything done. The first one has a kid about 7 or so and I asked her how she has the time to hang out and she said that he's at a sleepover. Really? Everynight? I told her to take care of her kid and forget about me. She drunk texted me all night telling me what a good parent she is etc.

Messages In This Thread