rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote: (07-22-2012 12:31 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Next thing you know she'll be telling women how to grow dicks

Feminists have been saying that, in one way or another, for at least the past 100 years.

Quote: (07-22-2012 12:31 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

America is some kind of weird Orwellian nightmare where the women justify why they don't need to love anyone. Seriously, I cannot imagine being married to the kind of woman that wrote the above article.

And when it comes to men, they will castigate them for making any effort to meet women. I was thinking about this today, walking along my street, something Roosh has alluded to - "why the FUCK are our women attacking us and shaming us for wanting to meet women? Tell a girl you did *anything* explicitly to meet women, and you'd be the target of endless derision. Yoga, recreational classes, learning a new language, going to the gym...

Quote: (07-22-2012 12:44 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Lotsa hamster in this one.

The reasons for cheating are many. Take Diane, a 46-year-old mother of two who has worked full time while raising kids:

"I needed confirmation that I was still sexy and that other men found me attractive."

Bullshit. You're a whore. End of story.

That response of yours in bold pretty much suffices for every line in that article.

Messages In This Thread