rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best of Southern California: The Del Mar Racetrack

The Best of Southern California: The Del Mar Racetrack

G,
From which site did you get those pics? I'd like to see more of those babes...They are HOT! Do you have any authentic pics that you have taken to post and not just copy pasted from other sites?

Good catch Mechanico. LOL.

Yo G, as you would say, bust a data sheet of the event holmes for those of us who have not been there. Like a play by play report of the event of the things that go on there. It would be awesome to read your personal experience there.

I mean one could easily go on Google and search for generic info on it and see some pics of the event from online search and post them here, but since you're on the ground, it'd be dope to read an actual report from someone from here with current pics that you'd have taken yourself.

Also, I'm very curious and I bet everyone else here is also, to read about your experiences at the Playboy Mansion, the Grammy and Oscars parties as well as the le Festival de Filme de Cannes and the likes. Come on holmes, bust a data/report of those events and give us a glimpse of your extravagant lifestyle. [Image: smile.gif]

Tell us how to get into the Playboy Mansion, the Grammy and Oscar Parties and the likes. Tell us how you have made it to these events and how to get in those. That would be truly epic and make you a REAL Legend.

Cheers.[Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread