rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thank god for this site

Thank god for this site

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:18 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

I had no game then - zero - none and was painfully shy. I am still shy, but only a touch better, and my game has gone from a zero to a two. I hope by studying Roosh's books I just bought and reading this site I can elevate my game to a respectable level.

I actually get a decent amount of sex in the USA, anywhere from 18 to 26 mostly, not bad for a decent 48 year old Irish white guy. I have have 6 such girls in the last month, but they tend to be foreign women living in orlando- from Colombia, DR, South Africa, etc. but damn - I love foreign women and despise american women.

What a beautiful and inspiring story. Take heed, young virgins - if you continue to work hard in Engineering Medical Law School, at the age of 48 you too will be able to sleep with 6 beautiful young foreign women per month, no game necessary.

Messages In This Thread