rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College fresh start

College fresh start

Hey gentlemen, virgin newbie here.

I'm going to ASU (Arizona) this fall, but as a 21 year old transfer student. Worked a bit and went to CC, thus the age. I'll be living on campus, but in the uppergrad dorms/apartments. Pretty sure I can leverage the alcohol buying abilities, but the ONLY game I have is body language/posturing. As such, I have extreme AA (made a thread about this a while ago) and a mild case of social anxiety. This is coupled with the fact I'm shy as hell, which I hate.

I read this thread for help, but it involves running social circle game. That gives me a few problems. First, I've never run that before, and secondly, it would be hard for me to break into the freshmen circles because of my lack of proximity to them, as I won't be in the same dorms. I plan to reinvent myself when I do go, but I fear that someone might see through it.

I'm fucking sick of being a virgin. I put the blame on my AA/social anxiety, and my inability to talk to women. I can't blame my looks, because I look very normal, just like a skater (one of the things I do). I realize my looks will need to improve, but I recently lost a significant amount of muscle, putting me underweight at 125lbs, 5'10". I am not allowed to lift/exercise to regain it, for I had jaw surgery and could not eat. I also have braces, unfortunately, but they are coming off in 6 months.

I ask the members of this board, what is the best course of action? Is it to kill my AA by approaching like a madman before I leave? Is it to try and lift to compensate for some muscle loss? Is it to join a frat (Don't really want to become a fratbro though).

Messages In This Thread