rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did you get your current job?

How did you get your current job?

The last job I had, I met my boss at Ihop. I was working nights and going to school during the day. I wasn't really interested in working but when he was leaving he was talking about how Corpus Christi people don't like to work. He said how much the job paid so I met him outside, told him I just got out of basic training and interested in the job. He said cool and give him a call. I called the next day after class and he told me to come in. I was 19 and this was in '05 so I was still hiphopped out haha. Showed up after class and we just talked for five minutes. All of a sudden I realized I was in an interview so I sat properly, spoke correctly and answered the interview questions.

After the interview, he told me to come in for a drug test and I had the job. That was my first real job, lasted five years, made 16hr in South Texas which is bread. Networking is key. You never know who you are talking to. To this day we are still cool.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread