rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Beach

South Beach

Quote: (07-13-2012 04:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2012 04:15 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

El Mechanico, it might be worth it to get a boat in Tampa and tow it down ha.

As for the video, it seems like a hell of a good time, but I'm not sure what it costs to actually have some bikini-clad passengers on my boat. My friend got a great deal for his, fits maybe 20 people (crowded) for 20k. I'm not looking to spend 20K buy any means, but would like room for passengers.

Or fuck it, after a couple years of saving off my real job and making extra percentages on my moolah swing trading, I'll just buy a real one!
Leave the passengers on someone else boat they're more hassle than they're worth. I'm hungry! I got to go in! blah blah you can only bang about two girls at once so three passengers is enough. Trust me on this i've been doing it for 20 years.

Oh and learn how to throw a castnet asap. They may have lessons at the bait store or watch youtube and practice on the grass. Get some skin diving stuff a couple spears and get to it. I don't know if you read some of my posts about banging girls via water have you?

Mech,

I'm looking at a picture of your homemade skiff in the other thread. Would you mind sharing roughly how much that goes for? I didn't see anything on CL that looks same size and as clean as yours.

Also, I was looking at your recommended sized skiffs on craigslist Tampa, and it looks like most of them have the inside all hollowed out (meaning no benches/seats). Is that not uncomfortable for people to sit in?

I'm nowhere near buying a boat now-this is just for curiosity's sake at this point.

Messages In This Thread