rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

Bang #2 I banged the girl from the last post. Met her at a bar, had a few drinks, ate a little. Moved to two more bars, lots of touching but nothing heavy, Sexual verbal flirting at all venues. I never take a bang for granted, no matter how likely it looks, and continued gaming her hard.

She called me a "badboy". For any newbies reading this, when a girl calls you a badboy she is craving your meaty intrusion. If you don't fuck her that night, or at most within a 72 hours, just go home and kick your own ass- you deserve it.

Eventually she got so horny she began telling me she wanted me to fuck her right away, she couldn't wait until we drove home (we were some distance from where we both live). I drove down a dirt road into the woods and found a hidden spot to park. Her panties were already soaking wet. We got in the back seat and fucked, giggling like teenagers.

This chick is a classic high-T girl- forearm hair, blonde girl sideburns, big boned, talks about sex a lot, says she is constantly horny and orgasms easily.

Comment- I'm pleased with my progress in the first 11 days; I've gotten two bangs and two BJ sessions from 2 girls. I've made fewer approaches and number closes than I expected, but that's because I've spent a lot of time on good prospects.

Current totals

Approaches: 11

Girls approaching me: 4

Kiss closes: 2

Number Closes: 1

Cockblocks: 1

Blowjobs: 2

Bangs: 2

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread