rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

A couple days ago I sent a message to this girl online who had a mirror pic wearing a nightgown and got her number. I called her up and she said she was at the beach so I made plans to meet her late for a beer around 10 pm. We meet in a parking lot and she gets out of the car and I'm think holy shit! This girl had ass for days! It was huge! It was the kind of thing you see on a fetish site or something, flat torso small up top with this giant ass. I'm thinking no fucking way am I going anywhere with this chick but she charmed me into going to the tap room with her and we had strong beers. I loosened up. After about three I told her I had to go and we parted ways.....

All day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck this girl...Would it be good? Gross? I thought about sending Moma a pm for support but by the end of the day my curiosity got the best of me. I texted her "Want to have a few drinks later?"
she responded where? Sure. I told her to head my way after work. Once she was in route I told her that all I was really planning on doing is sitting at the bar in my house and listening to the rain on my tin roof and watching Swamp people. There wouldn't be much going on with the weather and all. She agreed. I bought a new bottle of Ron Barcelo rum and some cokes the night before so I started mixing her 2 shot drinks. She would turn around and catch me looking at her ass which completely dominated my John deere tractor seat bar stools. She gets trashed after about 6 drinks that I kept making while I was making some spaghetti sauce I turn around she grabs me and pulls me in. It's on. She used her ass weight to push me threw the doors to my bed and stripped my clothes off and started blowing me. Ohh boy I thought and also about the SIF thread here. There was no turning back. She took her clothes off and confirmed nice tits, small waist and huge ass with bikini lines and all. I flipped her over and smashed doggy for as long as I can remember then passed out.

Messages In This Thread