rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are western women really *that* fucked-up? Here's a data point.

Are western women really *that* fucked-up? Here's a data point.

Quote: (07-10-2012 02:59 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 12:19 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 07:10 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

[Image: article-2168513-13E79995000005DC-625_634x421.jpg]

Right now, I'll take the one second from left and the one on the far right. Also, tell the 14 year old natural in the middle to give me a call in two years. Thank you.

I wouldn't touch any of em. The 14 year old looks very sweet and I hope she is the first in her family to not be stupid slut. Who knows. Maybe there is a coming generation of women who will actually have a clue.

Dude, 4 of 5 of them are guaranteed to be stupid sluts (they are), with one possibly pending, and that's a "coming generation"? For a "generation", I think you'd need at least 4 of 5 to not be sluts, not just 1 of 5 having a fifty-fifty chance of not becoming a slut.

Although of course, I see your point and hope for it too, but I'm not holding my breath.

What makes the youngest one promising is that she appears to want to remove herself from their influence. She's interested in school and traveling. The less time she spends around them, the better chance she has of not being like them. The danger is that mom and the sisters may RESENT that she doesn't want to be like them and attempt to hold her back.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread