rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't orgasm.

I can't orgasm.

could be a number of things. I agree with basilransom on this one (although it's extremely irresponsible advice to have unprotected sex). I usually just take off the condom and go raw if I'm having trouble finishing. Raw-dogging never fails... Fire & Ice condoms are awful. The tingling sensation was unpleasant for me.

If I'm banging a chick and it's taking me a while to finish, what helps me is to focus really hard on something that turns me on about the girl (focus on her tits if they are nice). That, and contract every muscle in your lower body and squeeze your PC muscles. This might sound bizarre, but it works.. especially if you're getting a mediocre blow job.

It's also possible that you're just not that turned on by these girls you're banging. Bang a girl that you're REALLY into, then come back with the question..

Messages In This Thread