rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Quote: (07-07-2012 01:24 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I can't believe people are actually saying to dumb yourselves down because intelligence turns girls off. I would elaborate, but I just have no idea why someone would think it was a good idea to do such a thing.
i fully agree. but here's the kicker.. in order to agree that dumbing down adapting the content to her is unnecessary, you have to know that it's all about "how you say it", that you can make boring stuff interesting, that you can talk about politics and make it cool, but that requires some imagination and creativity. that mystery video i posted was brilliant example how to talk about the most nerdy stuff ever. for anybody who has problems with that i really recommend watching it over and over again to see how he

Quote: (07-07-2012 01:45 PM)Ethiopian_Volt Wrote:  

The funny part is ... when asked about the qualities they value in a man , " Intelligent" or " Smart" is always somewhere near the top of the list.

yes because they want to meet interesting inteligent guy but they also want to relate to him somehow. guys obliterating girls with their smart ass topics/theories communicate with them in a 'one way street' fashion. so even though they might be cool guys to talk to, the only thing girls see is their inability to relate to them, read their emotions in real time to adjust a bit and present the same topic from different angle.

also important, girls don't reject guys because they live up to her standards. it's not like a girl thinks "oh he's not talking about my areas of interest like fashion/shoes/comedies/lady gaga/etc therefore i need to blow him out". a girl wants to get to know YOU, see what is interesting to YOU and get you to show her that in a cool way. if a guy talks only about what the girl likes how can she get to know him? she can't. therefore she will not trust him enough to be open to him making moves. simple. adapting so hard to her is kiss of death.

"intelligent" convo is ok as long you make it somehow relevant. this dumbing down issue is actually a problem of lack of attunement to a girls subjective reality aka social context. i see it from time to time when guys talk talk talk about their shit and can't see that girls don't really get it getting distracted so guys blindly persist with their shit to make them interested.. figuratively it's like putting cubicle into triangle hole. whereas the emiotional attuned guy start with cubicle, see it's not working and take the triangle block and use it. so the girls thinks "ok this gy is actually paying attention to me and can relate to my personality".

does that sound helpful?

Messages In This Thread