rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical D.C. chick?

Typical D.C. chick?

Eli just doesn't know how to mack.

Quote:Quote:

I love to get into heated debates with people about random topics such as whether a cheesecake is technically a cake or a pie. I always win.

Plenty of guys fall for it. They think that by finding common interests and talking about them with a girl is going to "prove" to her that he's the right man for her. All this really does is put him in the friend zone. If he does it too eagerly, it makes him seem creepy even ("I read your Facebook profile and saw that your favorite musician is Fiona Apple - me too!")

Generally, finding common interests will not build attraction. It can help build rapport perhaps, but I rely instead on being masculine and dominant, setting the right tone, inducing sexual tension, teasing, being a 'jerk,' etc.

If a girl told me she was interested in politics, I still would not discuss it much. Every time I've discussed a cute girl's interests with her, and then deviated into some game, I'd see the game elicit a much more positive response, so I'd ditch the hobby happy talk. She can discuss her hobbies with her orbiters.

There are a couple exceptions though - talking about certain subjects, leavened with game, has worked for me. Fashion and drugs are two. I don't do drugs at all, but I've found that drugs are like sex to a girl - if she thinks you've done less than she has, she'll see you as a little soft for it.

Messages In This Thread