rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

I am going to disclose that I run "happy dance floor guy game" so my "banter" usually goes as follows:

1. Bar Game. Girls enjoy gossiping/people watching so i'll play games with them like "Hey who here do you think has the best apartment blah blah blah? She'll start to point people out. Then i'll come back with hmm i don't think you should choose him you should choose a guy who is most likely to lie... blah blah.. Do this back and forth choose people and bet a drink or something.
2. Dance Floor Game. I use a lot less banter here because i'm a very good dancer (I dance Cumbia style, swing and some hiphop). Here's more just gelling with the beat so you don't really dumb down anything its all straight raw animalistic game.
3. School Game. When i met girls at the library we would talk about bullshit from events coming up to parties. My suggestion for you because you are likely more cognitively smart is to act absolutely retarded if you are opening a girl for the first time. What I mean by this is my "go to line" was .... Excuse Me What Day is it? She'll giggle and want to "educate you" then you start talking again about random stuff around you.

"Who did what , with whom , who they did and did not like and why, who's invited to what .... "

This is pretty spot on and great observation. Let's deconstruct "gossip":

Gossip is what is presently hip, whats the latest fad, what is the coolest new event what is the next.... blah blah. This is not the future this is all present tense so lets traverse this into "game"

Bar. Hey why do you think these guys bought XYZ hanging right here (point right in front of you at a wall).
Do you think those 2 decided to match when they came out tonight? Point at couple
Hey you think that guy is marriage material, point at some random guy who is clearly a loser hands in pockets sweating it out drinking out of a straw

Club. Again this is less applicable, club game from my skillset is always "a little less conversation a little more action". Once girls know you're the best dancer within a 5 mile radius they'll practically open you.

So you're on the right track from the above commentary i'd say two things.

1. There is no such thing as a "PUA". There is just being locked in, you get into a "state". When you get good people will say things along the lines of I felt like there was a hurricane starting in there and the place just got "crazy".
2. I'd avoid the word mimic girls behavior, its more like you "pull her into your world". Again women live in the present so this is why you'll see various types of game "aggressive grab girl game, smooth dance game, good looking dude game, hipster game... the entire thing goes on" figure out who you are. You have a "world" and everyone else is just bystanders and will be dragged into that world. The person who feels most "uncomfortable" has the least "game" out of everyone.

Messages In This Thread